Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Costa Rican Legends
Transcript of Costa Rican Legends
These legends just happen at night
So do not worry during daylight!
This is the story of a beautiful woman that horse riders pick up at night and when they look back at her, her face turns into a mare.
This is the story of a cart that rolls at night around town without any oxen.
This is the story of a monkey woman who appears at night to men who are not good husbands, boyfriends, or sons.
The Oxless Cart
The story is about a drunk man who drank liquor constantly. One day he entered a church and he saw that the priest did not have his head.
The Headless Priest
By Teacher Ileana
This is the story of a priest who was condemned to be a wild dog carrying heavy chains because he stole money from the church
This is the story of a woman who lost her baby and walks along rivers crying out loud to find him.
(The Crying Woman)
Are you ok?