Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Summer Vacation
2) Go to the Festivals.
There is alot of festivals you could go to. such as:
4) Go Camping
5) Grow a small Garden
6) Make a scrapbook of the summer
8) Use your imagination and waste some time
3) Go cruising
7) Go to the mall
Here is some Activities you could enjoy doing in the summer.
Gather some friends and go set up a tent somewhere. A yard, open field (if you're allowed), or a camp site are great places to set up camp.
The mall is crowded with teens during summer. It's a great way to make new friends too. Hang out around the mall with your friends. Enjoy yourself even if you don't have enough money to buy anything
9) invite some friends over and have an overnight/ sleepover.
10) Clean your room out.
Throw away, destroy (rip) or put away anything you don't need this season. Homework, bulky Christmas sweaters, etc. Clear out your clutter for a fresh, clean start this summer.
Presented By: Mariam Aljaberi 7B