Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ethics Minor AO
Transcript of Ethics Minor AO
Friedman vs Stakeholders-view
Friedman vs Stakeholders view
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Combination of individuals in structural decision making procedures
- Company values
- Demand society?
Mr. Dr. B.F.W. Wernaart
Factors regarding ability
Ethics Minor AO
What is a corporation?
- Company is not human
- Managers have responsibility towards stakeholders
- Social problems are problem of the State
Compare Egoism and Adam Smith
In defense of Friedman:
Egoism applied to companies:
- More profit due to happy customers/ employees
- More freedom: keep Legislature away
- Long term goals for society are long term benefits for company
The book is a bit hectic on the matter
Factors regarding the ability
Factors regarding the scope
Positive vs negative freedom
Factors regarding scope