Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mrs. Moore and 7th grade Texas History
Transcript of Mrs. Moore and 7th grade Texas History
1. Be On Time
2. Be Prepared
3. Be Respectful
This year focuses on U.S. History from 1877 to the present. I will be helping them prepare for their US History STAAR e which will take place in the spring.
THEIR UNIT 1 TEST WAS THIS PAST FRIDAY AND THE WEEK LEADING UP TO A TEST THEY MAY TAKE THEIR JOURNALS HOME TO STUDY. I ASK THAT THEY BRING THEM EACH DAY SINCE WE DO REVIEWS IN CLASS AS WELL. WE ARE FOCUSING ON GROWTH AND WITH THIS FIRST TEST, I CAN SEE WHERE ABILITY IS AND HOW I CAN IMPROVE MY INSTRUCTION.
WE USE A VARIETY OF STRATEGIES TO ENGAGE ALL LEARNERS
STRATEGIES WE USE
1. PAIR SHARES- STUDENTS GET WITH A BUDDY TO DISCUSS LEARNING
2. FOLDABLES- GIVES STUDENTS A NEW WAY TO LOOK AT INFORMATION
3. CARD SORTS- WE ARE DOING ONE RIGHT NOW AS A WHOLE CLASS AND MAKING IT INTO A COMPETITION BETWEEN CLASSES! THE STUDENTS LOVE IT!
STUDENTS SHOULD BE WRITING DOWN EVERYDAYS AGENDA IN THEIR STUDENT PLANNER OR PHONE
THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND TO CHECK FOR ANY HOMEWORK OR IMPORTANT DUE DATES.
This will allow me to send you a text or email about upcoming dates and important information. Students can, have and should subscribe to these alerts as well!
to subscribe by phone- text @mooreu to 516-806-6379
to subscribe by email: email email@example.com
TUESDAY AM @ 8:20-8:50
TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY PM 4:15-4:45
EDLINE WILL BE AN EXCELLENT RESOURCE FOR ACCESSING MATERIALS- I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS FREQUENTLY AS POSSIBLE! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED YOUR ACCESS CODE
The Foundation of American Democracy