Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FACTS ABOUT SHARKS! :)
Transcript of FACTS ABOUT SHARKS! :)
Amazing Facts about SHARKS
Body Parts of a SHARK
are a type of FISH
do not have single bone in their body. when sharks die, the only body part that they leave are their teeth!
ARE OLDER THAN THE DINOSAURS!
Sharks have been around for about 400 million years!
There are over 400 types of sharks!
A whale shark has over 4,000 teeth & weighs about 90,000 pounds.
SHARK VIDEOS! :)
What We Learned From The Videos ...
*Sharks are amazing fishes with amazing abilities.
*Sharks can be friendly creatures and are needed to protect our coral reefs.
*Just as the sharks protect our oceans, we need to protect our sharks.
CHECK OUT THESE SITES!
*ConservationDotOrg. What If You Could Be a Shark? - Conservation International (CI) Eco-Byte. 31 August 2011. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqa_wqOze9javrU>
*fieldandstreamdotcom. Whale Sharks Sucks Fish From Net. 17 July 2012.
*Pew. Cartoonist Jim Toomey on Sharks and Ocean Health | Pew. 6 June 2012.
*Sites, DLTK's. Kidzone-Sharks. 1998. <http://www.kidzone.ws/sharks/facts.htm>.
THANK YOU DLP! :)