Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Aesop's Fables
The Frogs Who Desired a King Moral: Be careful what you ask for.
Grade 1~ “The Frog Song” The Oak and the Reeds Moral: It is better to bend than to break.
SK~ “Adapt to Change" The Milkmaid and Her Pail Moral: Don’t count your chickens before they are hatched.
JK3~ “We Are the Chickens” The North Wind and the Sun Moral: Persuasion is better than force.
JK4~ “Here comes the sun; here comes the wind…” Act 11 The Ant and the Grasshopper Moral: The one who prepares, survives.
Grade 2~ “We are busy, busy, busy"," We Like to Sing All Day” The Bat, the Birds and the Beasts Moral: He who is neither one thing nor the other, has no friends.
Grade 4~ “Making Your Mind Up” The Tortoise and the Hare Moral: Slow and steady wins the race.
Grade 3~ The Racing Band Cast Performance “I Will Survive” Thank you!
See you next year...