Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is finance?
Transcript of What is finance?
To mean “the management of money.”
In general sense
A logical argument that shows how two objects are similar
demonstrates how two things are alike by pointing out shared characteristics
"Finance is the management of money and other valuables, which can be easily converted into cash."
Similar to blood, finance provides sustenance to the major organs of a business.
a pivotal role
- deals with financial decisions which an organization makes
- whether it's investments, analysis of credit, selling of assets or products or acquiring assets.
- Maximizing corporate value and at the same time managing risks associated with investing
- It also studies the short-term and long-term implications of a decision
- looks into matters related with dividends to shareholders' debt or equity
Finance is the lifeline of a business which is required for its well-being.
It acts as a lubricant helping to keep the business running
Whether you have a
A large business
A Medium Business
You will always need
Promoting a product
Research and Development
Employing people and encouraging them to work for the development of your product
And creating a brand name
In addition to that, a current business may need finance for
making changes to its products
Manab Mili 151,
Samiran Borah 152, Saurav Pran Borah 153, Anupam Arandhara 154, Akashkumar Thakur 155, Anshuman Gogoi 156, Debasish Sharmah 157, Dharmendra Singh 158, Dibakar Rajkhowa 159, Dibyojyoti Saikia 160, Dipjyoti Phukon 161, Madhurjya Sharmah 163, Manash Borsaikia 164, Naba Jyoti Borah 165,
To manage income more efficiently through cash and need analysis and income expenditure budgeting
To build a long term capital-base and shape your financial future
Prepare and create financial accounts
Achieving Financial Goals
Determine the Legal Structure of the Business
Register a Business Name
Friends and family and/or Private Investors
Obtaining Business Licenses and Permits
Run the daily operations