Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Observing a research lesson
Transcript of Observing a research lesson
Stay out of the way.
Do not interact with the students.
No side conversations. You decide what to collect!
Transcribe one student (or pair)
Focus on teacher-student interaction (e.g. 2-column)
Use "points of evaluation" as a guide.
Keep track of time Collecting data What's wrong with this picture? The quality of the post-lesson discussion depends on your data! Tools
Clipboard with clock
Write on lesson plan