Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Observing a research lesson
Transcript of Observing a research lesson
Stay out of the way.
Do not interact with the students.
No side conversations. You decide what to collect!
Transcribe one student (or pair)
Focus on teacher-student interaction (e.g. 2-column)
Use "points of evaluation" as a guide.
Keep track of time Collecting data What's wrong with this picture? The quality of the post-lesson discussion depends on your data! Tools
Clipboard with clock
Write on lesson plan