Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
NT Chapter 8: The Epistles
Transcript of NT Chapter 8: The Epistles
Celebrating our uniqueness
Jesus as Universal Lord
Paul's World Travels
How does Paul's story connect to Katy's?
3 Types of Epistles
Fruits of the Spirit
Christ = real humility
Christ makes us strong in our weakness
Life w/ Sin vs. Christ
Forgiveness & love
Armor of God
Leader when it's tough
Faith and Works
"Divergent Aptitude Test"
1 Cor 12:12-27
2 Cor 12:7-10
Eph 6: 10-18
1 Tim 4:12-14
2 Tim 4:7
Format of Letters
"Father's Love Letter to YOU" discussion
Any verse in Ephesians, 1st Timothy, or 2nd Timothy
how heavy is the cup?
Epistles= letters; written before any Gospels were!
#1= Jesus' resurrection!
"Unconditionally" by Katy Perry
3 lines that stand out
(on loose leaf paper)
1. Ms. Stansberry = admissions
2. Ms. Tant = accounting
3. ALL your current teachers
4. Your guidance counselor
5. Club moderators, coaches
6. Others? Last year teachers?
Groups of 2-3