Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Tornado Prezi
Transcript of My Tornado Prezi
When warm air and cold dry air meet and air masses meet.
Tornadoes are also produced by a "Supercell" which is an area with rotation within the storm.
A Tornado can backtrack if it is hit by winds from the eye of the Thunderstorm.
They go 40-318 mph (Miles per hour).
Hail is involved with this weather.
Where is it located?
Effects lots of things
This is about
This is how they form.
(AKA Tornado Ally)
Central part of United States
It injures/kills a lot of people
Tornadoes are very dangerous and can damage people/objects.
This is a video of a tornado.