Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nice to Meet You
Transcript of Nice to Meet You
It was great to meet you!
Hi! My name is Sarah. I have my coffee ready, now let's get to know each other!
"Back to the Earth" - Jason Mraz
I LOVE to travel! In fact, I have lived and worked in France, Jamaica & India.
GOSPEL & MORE!
What I Like To Do:
Although originally from the civil war town of Fredericksburg, Virginia, I consider myself both a northerner & southerner. I moved to Paris at the age of 23 to live my dream of speaking fluent French (I dream big). I came home broke 3 months later! French is my first academic love and I worked in the translation industry for a few years as a Project Manager. By the grace of God I received an opportunity to work in the Caribbean with the U.S. Government in the Foreign Service and absolutely fell in love. So, if you want to be friends with me, just turn on some reggae music. I have a perfectionist's personality, but try to live to a standard of grace. I love living life to the fullest and making the most of every opportunity.
DAUGHtER, SISTER, AUNT & FRIEND
Fun-loving, yet serious
I am an ENFJ:
Adventurous & Daring