Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Health Skills
Define Health Steps to responsible health 1. how much you know
2. reliable information
3. take action and goal setting
4. lifestyle factors affect health (sleep and nutrition)
5. Weight, exercise, avoiding drugs The state or condition of achieving physical, social, and mental/emotional health Heredity
Available health care
Environment -health is a combination of physical, mental/emotional, and social well-being. Health Education
-providing information that influences people to change and take positive actions regarding their health. Heredity-
-passing on traits from one generation to the next (your parents to you)
-transmission of genes (skin color, disease) Available Health Care
-immunizations, dental checkups, and physical exams.
-Small vs Big cities Environment
-Total sum of your surroundings
-includes where you live, school, and people.
3 important factors that impact health