Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Adenomyomatosis, cholesterolosis, and polyps of the gallbladder
Transcript of Adenomyomatosis, cholesterolosis, and polyps of the gallbladder
Adenomyomatosis Definition Acquired, hyperplastic lesion of the GB
excessive proliferation of surface epithelium with invaginations into the thickened muscularis or more deeply
Entirely benign and unrelated to adenomatous epithelia elsewhere in the gastrointestinal tract.
not thought to have potential for malignant transformation. Pathology If the Rokitansky-Aschoff sinuses are deep and branching and are accompanied by thickening (hyperplasia) of the muscular layer, a diagnosis of adenomyomatosis can be made