Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Digital Negatives
How do we create a digital negative?
A negative image that has been printed from a computer onto transparency paper.
Steps to create a digital negative:
2: download image
3: Open Photoshop
4: Open image in Photoshop
5:Convert image to Black and White
6: Invert image
7: Adjust contrast so that the image is less muddy
9: Size image to 5x7inches with 150 resolution
10: Print on transparency paper
How do we turn the negative into a positive in the darkroom?
"Emulsion to emulsion"
(negative on top ink facing down, photo paper on bottom, emulsion facing up)
Remember: When contact printing, make a test strip first!
Rule of Thirds:
"The rule of thirds is a powerful compositional technique for making photos more interesting and dynamic." The image is sectioned into thirds both vertically and horizontally. The points of interest should be placed along these guiding lines.