Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
P6: Configure a computer system to meet users needs.
Transcript of P6: Configure a computer system to meet users needs.
Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press the Enter key and then the F1 key to enter the BIOS
Use the arrow keys to navigate to Security or BIOS Security Features.
Highlight Set Supervisor Password or Change Supervisor Password and press the ENTER key.
Image by goodtextures: http://fav.me/d2he3r8
A message will appear stating Changes have been saved. Press ENTER to continue.
Press the F10 key to save changes and restart the system.
Turn off the monitor if the computer is idle after 30 minutes.
Add the internet explorer to the start menu and task bar
Add internet explorer to the bar
go to CONTROL PANNEL and then DISPLAY after go to SCREEN SAVER, at the bottom click the POWER button and then set it to 30 minutes
Go to start then click control panel and then click add or remove program, this will allow you to add or remove any application.
Drag the internet explorer from the desktop to the task bar.