Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rio Muisne Mangroves Wildlife refuge
Transcript of Rio Muisne Mangroves Wildlife refuge
Since 2003, FUNDECOL has been operating a project to raise shellfish in abandoned shrimp pools. science proyect Muise River Mangroves
Wildlife Refuge. The Muise River Estuary Mangrove Wildlife Refuge is located in the south of Esmeraldas Province in Ecuador location The Reserve is hot and humid year-round, with average temperatures of 25°C. Flora and Fauna fLORA:
It has one of the most important areas of mangroves in the country, including six species of mangrove: Mangrove turkey, red mangrove, white mangrove, black mangrove, mangrove piñuelo, and button mangrove born.
25 are mammals, 70 birds, 95 fish, 35 mollusks and 28 crustaceans Was established as a protected area on April 30, 2003 Why was established as a protected area? Because it has a lot of flora and fauna.
Exploitation of mangrove.