Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CELLS
Cell Cycle &
The cell is the functional basic unit of life.
is important too
Very Small and Simple
with a nucleus
Plant cells capture energy
from the sun to create
Animal cells break down
sugar to create ATP energy
: Contains the DNA
The Control room of the cell
what leaves and enters the cell
: A support structure
for plant cells
A storage container
in the cell (plants store water)
: Creates cell energy
: Creates proteins
(building blocks) for the cell
: Creates energy
ATP for the cell
Stores and transports
for the cell
: Stores and
:Cleans the cell
: gel like substance
that fills the cell
1. All living things are
made of cells
2. All cells come from
3. The cell is the basic
organization for life