Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of makenna moose
A moose lives near a pond.
They don't hibernate. The first few days of a baby mooses life is quite wabbely.
When winter comes a moose looses its antlers.
A moose is 6 feet tall and weighs 1200 pounds. Habitat I <3 moose's Behavior A bear or a wolf see a baby moose as a snack.
If a moose is threatend it will kick it's hind lages back.
It eats lily pads in the morning and plants later