Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Said Alexander Legkov, who won the 50-kilometer cross-count
Transcript of Said Alexander Legkov, who won the 50-kilometer cross-count
Alexander Legkov has won the 50-kilometer cross-country race.
A Russian skier. The bronze medalist at the Olympic Winter Games of 2014 in a ski marathon.
A Russian skier. He has taken part in in the relay, the team sprint and ski marathon at the Olympic Games in Sochi.
The podium was taken by Alexander Legkov (gold), Maxim Vylegzhanin (silver) and Ilia Chernousov (bronze).
Ilia Grigoryevich Chernousov