Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hydrogen
Calgary. When hydrogen is burned it does not produce CO2, but instead water vapor thus making it much less polluting than average gas. Since it takes a lot of money to find hydrogen it isn't cheap. The approximate cost for one gallon of hydrogen is from $6 to $8. A hydrogen powered vehicle will last twice as much as a normal gas powered one. In china a company called 'Sciverse' that has figured out how to use solar power to create hydrogen. Hydrogen occurs in nature, and is the most abundant mineral in the universe.