Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Psychological Perspectives
Learning from our experiences.
rewards and punishments
focus on mental processes
thinking, remembering, problem solving, and language
focus on biological processes like hormones
genetics or hereditary
explains behavior by the potential and fulfillment every person has
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
argue behavior and actions stem from a childhood trauma of sort
focus on cultural or social norms