Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
When Competing in a Male Dominated Field Women Should Man
Transcript of When Competing in a Male Dominated Field Women Should Man
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition
- Timothy Leary
WE CAN DO IT
Tuesday, May 5th, 2015
Vol XCIII, No. 311
CEO, Fran & Stan
No need to 'man-up'
The glass ceiling
The CEO is interviewing two candidates, a women (Fran) and a man (Stan) for consideration for a promotion.
He talks to Fran and Stan about the firms plan to select a new partner.
“Some have found that women face a potential backlash if they attempt to highlight their tough side, while a 2011 study in the Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology found that women who are aggressive, assertive, and confident — and can turn those traits on and off depending on the situation — get more promotions than either men or other women.”
When Competing in a Male Dominated Field Women Should Man Up?