Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Thursday, November 3rd.
Transcript of Thursday, November 3rd.
Calculating Average Speed
P: Analyze this graph below.
Which color line represents the
speed? State the reason why.
Calculating speed, distance and time.
- How Long? If you are looking to find out how long a trip is you will be using the formula T= D/S
-How Far? If you are looking to find the distance you will MULTIPLY. D= S x T.
For work period.
What is considered dependent?
The distance or the speed?
What is the independent variable?
Where do you plot these variables on a graph???
Work Period/Wrap up
When Graphing Distance vs. Speed.
-Work on each problem independently, i will be around the room to help assist.
-If finished early begin to graph.
-This worksheet is handed in with your DO NOW Friday.
Converting minutes to hours!!
Remember you don't use minutes for an SI unit for speed.
divide 20/60 and that's how many hours you get!!
Conversions you need to know