Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Arduino Solar Tracker
Transcript of Arduino Solar Tracker
Why this Project ?
Renewable energy is the main concern nowadays.
To build a system that could efficiently use the sunlight especially in narrow spaces.
Not a Sumo-robot
Types of Solar Tracker.
Single Axis Tracking Systems
Schematic Diagram of the Circuit
-Solar trackers generate more electricity than their stationary counterparts due to an increased direct exposure to solar rays.
-Solar trackers generate more electricity in roughly the same amount of space needed for fixed tilt systems, making them ideal optimizing land usage.
Dual Axis Tracking Systems
How does it work ?
-Proportional control .
-Why not stepper-motor?
Principle of Working
Tracking using actuators or using Sun equation.