Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bipolar Transistors
add potentionmeter between base of transitor and the negative terminal The temperature-sensing circuit can be modified so that the transistor switches on when it gets cold light-sensing circuit light-dependent resistor (LDR) change sensitivity
add a resistor between base and the negative terminal the light-sensing circuit can be modified so that the transistor switches on in the dark by swapping the LDR and resistor can be swapped for this application temperature-sensing circuit moisture-sensing circuit A simple moisture sensor can be made with two metal rods held in a connecting block