Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bloom taxonomy
of intellectual skills. Affective: includes the manner in which we deal with things emotionally (Attitude) TAXONOMY = CLASSIFICATION 1995, Lorin Anderson Applying in Classroom 1. Remembering
6. Creating In-Class Instruction Evaluation Cognitive Domain Evaluation: Make judgments about the value of ideas or materials. Knowledge: Information Comprehension: Understand the meaning Application: Use a concept in a new situation Analysis: ability to break down material into its component parts so that its organizational structure may be understood. Synthesis: refers to the ability to put parts together to form a new whole The bloom's taxonomy ladder synthesis is now creating
the last two categories have been reversed Affective domain The manner in which we deal with things emotionally Receiving Responding Valuing Organizing Characterizing Psychomotor Domain Dave (1967) Imitation Manipulation Precision Articulation Naturalization see-watch
know-meet explain, compare regular and irregular verbs why?, characteristics effects Bloom's taxonomy A tool that teachers can use to create lesson plans and tests that encourage critical thinking.
It's a good reference model for all involved in teaching, training, learning, delivery and evaluation.
Provides a simple, quick and easy checklist to start to plan any type of personal development.