Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cyberbullying
Cyber Bullying is intimidation through the internet, texting and social media such as facebook, instagram, twitter etc. There are many ways to stop cyberbullying once it has occured. You can block the person, unfriend the person, Report the person etc. You do not need to go through that.
What are the laws around cyberbullying?
Cyberbullies could be charged with:
Unauthorized use of a computer
This Slide is about Amanda Todd, a girl who commit suicide after being severely cyberbullied. Her story is so sad, yet so inspiring to put an end to cyberbulliying.
How can we prevent it?
Pause before you
(would your mother approve?)
share with friends
What can you do about it?
Calm down, take a break.
Unfriend or delete the person.
Report the person on or offline.
Youtube (teens react)
Amanda Todd video
This is how cyberbulliying usually occurs. The only way to stop this vicious cycle from happening again is to think as if you were talking directly to the person, face to face.