Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Empowering a New Era of Greatness Through Art
Transcript of Empowering a New Era of Greatness Through Art
Due to recent educational funding cuts, the decision to eliminate middle school arts program was made.
Fundraising is the Key!
By utilizing 2 volunteers about 3x a week, going door to door to the businesses and homes in our community, we can showcase local artwork and start receiving donations!
Your Help is Needed!
Empowering a New Era of Greatness Through Art
This non-profit organization would help obtain funding for art programs.
We hope that with the help of grant organizations such as
The National Endowment for the Arts
Grantmakers in the Arts
, we will be able to achieve our goals to help the kids!
BUT WE CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOUR HELP!
Purpose of Organization
We are a non-profit organization
to provide funding for
extracurricular art activities for
children age 9-12
View the results of your contributions
We are conveniently located downtown. Our entrance displays some of the Art of aspiring young artists who benefit from your donations.
How the Idea came
Our Strategy is:
Your donations provide our supplies
How Will We Make Money?
Race for Art
If We Don't Charge?
Donate For The Love Of Art!
Charity & Fundraisers
-Children should be able to express themselves creatively.
Please join our Family!
Create forever friendships!
Bring your community together!
We are not just an art education program.
We will give you art and so much more!
-We live in an ever-changing, fast-paced world.
-Revitalize our technology driven youth and establish well-rounded children.
-Art classes are of great importance.
Visit our WebSite
We will organize a committee of interested members, assign priorities and specific responsibilities.
Background Music : Donald Byrd Cantaloupe Island
1. Background Image Home Decor: Better Ways for Displaying Child Art in Your Home crafts.
2. Garfield Middle School online Art Gallery. 2013. Hamiltoncityschools.com. Acessed June 2014.
3. Kerrie James, Middle School Art: Self-Portrait Silhouettes, 2012, The New Hope
Art Gallery, http://nhartgallery.blogspot.com/2012_09_01_archive.html.
4. Mistermomblog, Anybody know a good rehab center for child iPhone addiction?!
5. East Bay Newspapers, Enterprising Riverside Middle School Student Holahan
Displays some artistic flare, 2014, http://www.eastbayri.com/news/enterprising-riverside-middle-school-student-holahan-displays-some-artistic-flare/.
6. Education.com, Inc. "How the Music Center Enhances Children's Development.", (2006-2014),
7. Dreamstime. 2014. Hands with scissors. http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-hands-scissors-cutting-money-image11759202. Accessed June 17 2014.
8. Carolyn Park Middle School. 2010. www.nola.com/education. Accessed June 16, 2014.
10. National Endowment of the Arts, 2014. "The National Endowment of the Arts. Retireved on June 16, 2014 from www.arts.gov
11. World Class Photography of Thomas Mangelsen http://lajollablogs.com/2011/03/10/images-of-nature-gallery-showcases-world-class-photography-of-thomas-mangelsen/
12. Painting kids painting http://anthonyzierhut.com/main/?p=901
13. Muddy Hand Printing for Kids. http://www.surfexcel.in/kids-activities/art-craft-%E2%80%93-hand-and-foot-printing/
14. U.S. Department of Education. Art Education in Public Elementary and Secondary: 1999-2000 and 2009-2010. National Center for Education Statistics. (Washington D.C.: 2012)
Art enhances overall development!
Obtaining community interest by
presenting our purpose and ideas.
The reason why you are here!!
Carolyn Park Middle School
Your help is needed!
'Forty-two precent of schools indicated that they had partnered with cultural or community organizations
to help meet school art education goals in 2008-2009."
15. Shutterstock. 2014. Statistics. http://www.shutterstock.com/s/statistics/search.html. Accessed June 17, 2014.
16. CanStockPhoto, Stock Illustration-Donation,2011, csp6073096.jpg file,
17. The Art of Giving Project, Donate Art Supplies, 2013,
18. Facebook, JustGive.org, 2012, https://www.facebook.com/JustGive.org.
19. Harvey Abrams-Books, Nieman Runners,(n.d.),
20. Art Corps San Diego, Art Shows 2011 Schedule, 2011,
21. Studio Kids, Kids Art Auction Projects, 2012,
22. Use art as a healing tool http://myextremefitnessjourney.wordpress.com/tag/bikini-prep/
23. List of best art websites http://www.findbestweb.com/art/best-art-websites/
24. Creative Fuel Web Launch! http://heatherreedwebdesign.blogspot.com/2013/01/creative-fuel-web-launch.html
25. Clunker Clip Art http://galleryhip.com/clunker-clip-art.html
26. Workshops at ART MART 4 http://www.epicentre.co.in/Art-Appreciation-Course.html
27. Jose Acosta, My Art is about God My Family & Friends, 2009,
28. Roxy Asami, Hi + Low, 2007,
29. The Art Contest, Friends, 2014, http://www.theartcontest.org/.
30. Access Online Magazine, Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2012,