Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bridge Science
forces. Building a strong bridge means creating a structure that
can withstand two main forces: COMPRESSION and TENSION. Strong bridges have
BATS designs: Beams
Build a bridge that can support the weight of as many books as possible. Your bridge will span a 16-inch container. Materials:
Pipe cleaners Things to consider:
How long should your bridge be?
What type of supports will you use?