Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
First Nations and Europeans in New france and early canada
Transcript of First Nations and Europeans in New france and early canada
First Nations and Europeans in New France and early Canada
To: Class 5/6A
By Ushna and Henna
Created in Lorenville PS
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
who benefited the most ?
We think the first nations people benefited the most from the explorers.
wHY WE THINK the first nations peole BENEFITED THE MOST
We think the first nations people benefited the most because they were introduced to guns, powder, alcohol, food, and clothes, by the early explorers the first nations people traded
3 positives between first nations and european explorers
3 negatives between first nations people and european explorers
The three negatives are ...
* The explorers could have passed on diseases to the first nations people.
* The europeans could take there land and claim it for themselves.
*Most of the explorers took some of the first nations people back to their country to be slaves.
The 3 positives are...
They get to use new weapons to hunt, kill, and for war
They could use new medicine to cure themselves
They get new materials and use them to make better houses.
hello everyone we are here to talk about first nations people and european explorers we will talk about 3 negatives and 3 positives between the first nations people and european explorers
see you later
We hope you liked our presentation and bye