Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
2014 Canvas my Campus Contest Info
Transcript of 2014 Canvas my Campus Contest Info
WHO ARE THE STAKEHOLDERS?
AND HOW WOULD YOU IMPLEMENT YOUR IDEA?
Brought to you by:
Want to come hang out with two
start ups in Silicon Valley this Spring?
Plus win Edu Pro licenses for your entire school?
And did we mention our top 10 finalists will get to create FREE Tilt campaigns to raise $$$ for their idea?!
So if you're an entrepreneurial-minded student looking to make an impact in your community...
Here's what we want to see in an entry...
You may enter on your own, or as a team of up to three.
in a prezi
Your prezi should "pitch" an idea about a social change project
(FOR YOUR CAMPUS OR COMMUNITY)
MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE:
Who are you and why is your team compelling?
What is the problem that your beyond brilliant idea is going to solve?
HOW WOULD THIS BENEFIT YOUR CAMPUS COMMUNITY?
EXPLAIN WHAT FUNDING YOU WOULD NEED
& YOUR PLAN FOR RAISING $$$ ON TILT.
BE CREATIVE, &
MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN!
We look forward to some inspiring pitches!