Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Most Famous Landmarks in Lithuania
Transcript of The Most Famous Landmarks in Lithuania
After 1831 uprising, people have begun to build crosses on mound for rebels' honor. Hill of crosses is located about 12 km north of the town of Šiauliai. The precise number of crosses is unknown, but it should be about 200 000 in total.
The Most Famous Landmarks of Lithuania
Trakai Island Castle
Today Trakai History Museum and Island Castle are the objects representing Lithuanian culture and history, there come almost all delegations that are for a visit in Lithuania.
Curonian Spit (Neringa) is a long and narrow sand peninsula that separates the Curonian Lagoon from the Baltic Sea.
The Park of Europe
It is a 50-hectare open-air museum located 17 km from Vilnius, Lithuania. The museum exhibits more than 90 works from 27 countries.
The Television Tower is one of the tallest buildings in Eastern Europe. It is 326,5 metres high.
The Hill of Crosses