Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of History Presentation
Key stage 3
Tudors and Stuarts
International Relations 1894-1914
Britain: Health and the People
Depth Study: Angevin Kings 1154-1216
Breadth Study: Russia 1855-1964
American Foreign Policy
85% A-A* @ GCSE
86% A*-B @ A Level since 2010
60%+ take up of History at GCSE
@ Camp Hill Boys
continuity and change
cause and consequence
How has the past helped to shape identities, values and attitudes today?
How do aspects of personal, family or local history fit into a broader historical framework?
How can museums, galleries, archives and historical sites influence people’s attitudes towards the past?
How does history enrich other aspects of the curriculum such as English, ICT, Geography and Citizenship?
Renaissance and Reformation
Year 7 Castle Visit
Cold War Museum
Lessons from Auschwitz
A-Level Study Days
5 places for History at Oxbridge
from 2012 to 2015 taking History at University - 4th most popular course from CHB