Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dead and Live Loads
Transcript of Dead and Live Loads
FELIX, MIKELLE ANGELICA
GARCIA, JOBEY LEEN
GOMEZ, MA. MELISSA
LEGASPI, MARIE JU
MAGALLANES, ALGIL MAE
ARCHITECTURE 41 LIVE LOADS Live Loads Furniture Equipment People Minimum Allowable Live Loads for Buildings By Use or Occupancy, as prescribed by the National Building Code of the Philippines: Consist of the non permanent weight of occupants of the building, furniture, equipment, stored materials, etc. DEAD LOADS consist of the weight of materials used in constructing the building such as: concrete hollow block walls, wood partitions, concrete floors, floor beams, among others. CONCRETE HOLLOW BLOCK WALLS WOOD PARTITIONS CONCRETE FLOORS FLOOR BEAMS End