Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of USB 3.0
Positive Side of USB 3.0
Use in education
-provides more power when needed and also less power when on idle.
-Cable lengths may be limited to 3M at
-Will be more expensive at beginning
-No “All in One” USB 3.0 Device Controller
Friday April 4, 2014
Negative side of USB 3.0
Next Best Thing
-Major innovation to transfer speeds and capability.
-Higher transfer rates, increased maximum USB power, new power management features, support for new transfer types.
-Improves the interaction between host computer and device.
-no need to purchase new devices when using USB 3.0. The port is compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
Allows students to work on project in multiple locations.
Who uses USB 3.0: Photographers, large companies, and some schools.
Information on device downloads to computer faster