Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The History of Fashion
Transcript of The History of Fashion
2000 to 2013
The 1800s clothes were made of "natural" light wight clothing. They had high waist line skirts and petticoats. With floor length dresses.
In the 1800s there shoes were so straight they couldn't tell which was the left or right. So it must have been hard to put them on.
The 80s Shoes
The 80s had jelly shoes and high tops which were very colorful and mostly sporty.
Our shoes have so many different variety like 12 inch high heels to flip flops to ballet flats and ugg boots.
What they both do
When both shoes and the clothes come together they make a wonderful outfit that everyone would love
They started out with light colorful clothing. Also, off the shoulder crop tops and tight mini skirts. Big hoop earrings, and headbands.
We have skinny jeans and party dresses and blazers. Our trends are known as "The Pop Age".