Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Energy Transformation 1
Transcript of Energy Transformation 1
Energy that is stored as a result of it's position
I did my project on the two most important types of Energy Transformation, Potential and Kinetic Energy because people have a hard time understanding both types of energy.
1. What type of energy fits this equation?
2. What type of energy is used when a car is parked?
There are several forms of potential and kinetic energy. Potential energy includes Gravitational, Nuclear, Chemical, and Mechanical.
Kinetic energy includes Thermal, Sound, and Electrical because of the motion of atoms, waves and molecules.
The total mechanical energy of an object is the sum of its kinetic energy and potential energy
The energy it possesses because of its motion.