Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of JAMAICA
- Native language died
- Slaves influenced by England
- Invented a patois language
- Henry Morgan
- King Charles II
- Port Royal
- Original inhabitants
Which ethnic groups have english as their official language?
- Black Jamaicans Jamaican English/Patois
- Indo - Jamaicans - || -
- White Jamaicans English
- 35 times the size!
- Slum area
in Montego Bay
- Constitutional monarchy
- Head of state and prime minister
- PNP - People's National Party
- Portia Simpson-Miller
- Free belief
- Most Christians (protestants and catholic)
- Rastafari movement
- Monotheistic belief system
- Reagge music
- What is reagge?
- Bob Marley
Sports and leisure
- Very active people
- Usain Bolt
A special thanks to Jelena, who believed we could do this task on our own. Your task have made us grown stronger and smarter.
- Mining industry
- Bad negotiating with Cuba
- IMF: International Monetary Fund
- Unemployment and poverty.
- Rastafari cap
Prime minister: Portia Simpson-Miller
The rastafarian flag
Habitants in Jamaica
King Charles II
Julie, Juni, Mali, Erling