Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Levi's
38 males and 40 females
Intention for Purchasing Levi's Jeans among University Students in Macao
BB103933 Elvis, Chao Kai Yeung Pascal
BB103107 Wallace, Tong Ka Hou
BB100577 Anita, Chang Fan Pui
BB100396 Steven, Li Xiao Sheng
BB100435 Harry, Wang Zhong Li
- To study the intention for purchasing Levi’s
jeans among University Students in Macao
- Collected by using online survey
Have you imagined it will really happen?
of this research
4. Technical problems
Levi Strauss & Co.
This is the end of our presentation
Thanks for your patience
Q & A section
4. Recommend or not?
5. Brand Image and
1. Affective Attitude -> short-term
Cognitive Attitude -> long-term
3. Affective Attitude in terms of gender
If I were the manager of Levi's, what should I do?
Here we go!!
1. Reinforcing Brand Image and Brand Recognition
2. Shift importance
We discovered that...
What affects their decision?!!
Organizing a competition of
Brand image and recognition
understanding the customers
Gather innovative ideas
attribute customers' value
Back to atomic part
show what we want the customers to know
primarily to elicit a positive affective response rather than provide information or arguments.
8. Which factors motivate your best friends to buy jeans?
Factors motivating my best friends to buy