Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hierarchy of needs
Transcript of Hierarchy of needs
-Sex Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs Self Actualization This level of need refers to what a person's full potential is and the realization of that potential.
- Problem Solving
- Acceptance of Facts Esteem Esteem is the typical human desire to be accepted and valued by others.
-Respect of Others
- Achievement Social Humans need to feel a sense of belonging and acceptance among their social groups.
-Family Safety Individual's safety needs take precedence and dominate behavior.
-Health and well-being
-Safety net against accidents/illness and their adverse impacts Self Actualization Esteem Social Safety Physiological