Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Hierarchy of needs
Transcript of Hierarchy of needs
-Sex Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs Self Actualization This level of need refers to what a person's full potential is and the realization of that potential.
- Problem Solving
- Acceptance of Facts Esteem Esteem is the typical human desire to be accepted and valued by others.
-Respect of Others
- Achievement Social Humans need to feel a sense of belonging and acceptance among their social groups.
-Family Safety Individual's safety needs take precedence and dominate behavior.
-Health and well-being
-Safety net against accidents/illness and their adverse impacts Self Actualization Esteem Social Safety Physiological