Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Society and Culture - What makes a good PIP?
Transcript of Society and Culture - What makes a good PIP?
interests, research skills and personal experiences concerning the interactions between
persons, societies, cultures and environments across time. In particular students will be able to demonstrate the development and application of social and cultural research methodologies in completing their Personal Interest Project. http://arc.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/standards-packs/SP02_15350/ Marking Guidlines From the Board of Studies website
Refer to Criterial Marks for a good response – be a topic of the student’s own choice
– be related to the course
– use appropriate methodologies
– include a cross-cultural perspective. Introduction - 500 words
Log or Project Diary - 500 words
Central Material - 2500 - 5000 words
Conclusion - 500 words
Resource List Main Components Learn from previous students Tips from other students Main Features of a good response - Explores original and interesting concept.
- Well researched using social and research methodologies.
- Clear synthesis of social and cultural terms, issues and personal knowledge.
- Coherent and well structured report. Performance Bands Click to see a detailed description for a Band 1 - 6 response www.freedigitalphotos.net www.freedigitalphotos.net www.freedigitalphotos.net http://www.sl.nsw.gov.au/services/learning_at_the_Library/pip_extract_index.html Samples of Award Winning PIPS The NSW State Library website lists previous PIP with a rationale explaining why these PIPS were selected. Ideas Big and.... ... small