Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Present Perfect Presentation
Transcript of Present Perfect Presentation
She hasn’t sung her song yet.
(ya) I love New York! I have been there 5 times already and I can't wait to go back.
She’s already sung her song. (ahora mismo, hace un momento) Appears in interrogative and negative sentences. Look at his position at the end of the sentence. To talk about experiences It is normally used in affirmative sentences. She’s just lost her watch.
Their plane has just arrived! (desde hace) I’ve lived near that family for a year. Introduces a time period. (desde, desde que) I’ve lived near that family since 2004.
I’ve known them since I moved to Manchester. Introduces a specific time. Presented by: Diana Marcela Vargas Lady Vanessa Rodriguez