Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
UTAH - March 20-23, 2014
Jodee Pringon 17 January 2014
Transcript of UTAH - March 20-23, 2014
CLIFF LODGE AND SPA
SKI-IN, SKI-OUT LODGING
....are we staying
Selection of dining options:
The Aerie Restaurant and Lounge, The Atrium and El
Chanate Restaurant and Cantina
A heated guest pool and three hot tubs
Rooms consist of two queen-size beds and a full bath; a small refrigerator, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, humidifier and coffee maker
Canyon view rooms overlook the third floor guest pool and Mt. Superior. Mountain View rooms face slopeside
...does the cost include?
- A seat on a nice passenger bus with refreshments (snacks, beer, wine, soda)
- Lodging for 3 nights and a DUAL mountain lift ticket for 2 or 3 days of skiing
- Introductory mountain tour
- Reception hosted by Snowbird at El Chanate Restaurant with appetizers, drinks and door prizes
- Powder Perks discount booklet
- Porterage fees (someone to carry your luggage!!)
- Discount at Cliff Spa and 20% off rental equipment
$697 per person for 3 days of skiing (dbl. occupancy)
$636 per person for 2 days of skiing (dbl. occupancy)
.... do I have to pay??
...do I get from
Snowbird to Alta and back??
LET'S GO TO UTAH!!
Lifts: One Aerial Tram, 10 chairlifts including six high-speed detachable quads and four doubles, one conveyer lift
Acreage: 2,500 acres
Terrain: 27% beginner, 38% intermediate, 35% advanced/expert
Longest Run: Chip’s Run, 2.5 miles
Longest Descent: Gad Valley, 3.5 miles
Lifts: 2 detachable quad chairs, 1 detachable triple chair, 1 triple chair, 3 double chairs, 3 surface tows,
1 moving conveyor
Acreage: 2,200 acres
Terrain: 25% beginner, 40% intermediate, 35% advanced
HERE IS THE SSS -
SOME SNOWBIRD STATS
AND THE SAS -
SOME ALTA STATS: