Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Upton 5 Brittany P.
Transcript of Upton 5 Brittany P.
Grab some popcorn and sit back. :) Vocabulary of the Landforms A level or gently sloping surface formed of sediments laid down by streams. Alluvial Plain A large group or chain of islands. Archipelago A coral island (or islands) that encircles a lagoon partially or completely. Atoll A large waterfall. Cataract A point of congestion or obstruction. Choke Point A triangular tract of sediment deposited at the mouth of a river. Delta An area drained by a river system. Drainage Basin 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Escarpment A steep slope or long cliff that results from erosion or faulting Estuary Where the the river's current meets the sea tide. Desert A landscape or region that receives an extremely low amount of precipitation. Mountain A large land form that stretches above the surrounding land in a limited area. THE END!!!Full transcript