Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Scope and Limitations of the study
Transcript of Scope and Limitations of the study
Online Student Registration and Billing System EXAMPLE #2
SAMPLE OF SCOPE AND LIMITATION: “COMPARISON AND CONTRAST OF OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING BETWEEN VISUAL BASIC 6.0 AND JAVA NETBEANS.” Scope and Delimitation
The study was focused on the web-based system development. The researcher formulated the scope and limitations of this project to identify the boundaries of this study The scope of this project is:
• The system will record all the necessary information with regard from the students.
• The system will determine the payment history of the student regarding their remaining balance.
• The system will display the bill of the student after the registration.
• It has a capability to keep in track the records of the student.
• The system is a username and password protected.
• The system will allow the student/parents to access in their account.
• Student and parents will view some information of the institution. The limitation of this project is:
• The system will use only for student registration and billing.
• The system requires internet connection; else accessing to the system does not take place.
• The parents/clients are not capable to pay online.
• Only the administrator is capable to edit or modify the records of the student. Scope and Limitation Scope:
The study covers two programming languages such as Visual Basic 6.0 and JAVA (Netbeans) in terms of Object Oriented Programming particularly the programming features such as inheritance, abstraction and encapsulation. Inheritance, the subclasses of a class, specialized versions of a class, which inherit attributes and behaviors from their parent classes, and can introduced their own. Abstraction simplifying complex reality by modeling classes appropriate to the problem. Encapsulation conceals the functional details of a class from objects that send messages to it. It also means that the internal representation of an object is generally hidden from view outside of the object’s definition. Limitations:
The study will not cover the other object oriented programming features such as Modularity and Polymorphism. Modularity is a general system concept, typically defined as a continuum describing the degree to which a systems components maybe separated and combined. Polymorphism in object-oriented programming is the ability of objects belonging to different data types to respond to calls of methods of the same name, each one according to an appropriate type-specific behavior. EXAMPLE #3
Ilocos Norte National High School (INNHS) Website Scope and Limitation:
The present study is concerned with the revival of the Ilocano sarswela to the Special Program in the Arts students of the Ilocos Norte National High School (INNHS) for School Year 2010-2011. It is limited to the writing of the script, composing of the musical dialogues, directing, and stage performance. The output is intended for instructional purposes and to enliven school programs and activities at the INNHS for the purpose of reintroducing this literary genre to the Ilocano students. Prepared by:
GUILLEN, Crisanto C.
ARCEGONO, Paulo Vergel Software Engineering