Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Attila the Hun
Transcript of Attila the Hun
A few years later, Attila forgot about the treaty and went off on some of border cities.
Then after Attila destroyed some of Rome's armies they realized they have been betrayed Fight for West!! Attila's death!!
He died from a nose bleed
*SMH* He was one of the most feared power-hungry man in the world That lasted for 13 years 434 to 453. Valentinian was on good terms with Attila and the Huns Then his Sis wanted to excape marriage
So she asked ATTILA to marry her!! She really didn't want to get married :( At this time we all know Attila is a smart guy so in order to marry her he would have to get some land in the west :b Then some people could believe that and came up with stuff like: He died from esphogeal varices
or he died from the hands of his wive