Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Animals
What is a mammal?
What is a bird?
1. Mammals drink their mothers milk.
2. Mammals are warm-blooded.
3. All mammals have fur or hair.
4. Mammals have teeth.
5. Mammals can be carnivores, herbivores, or omnivores.
6. Most mammals carry their babies in their bellies.
Special Fact: Mammals have unique brains and are highly intelligent!!
The blue whale is the largest mammal that lives in the ocean.
The elephant is the largest mammal that lives on land.
Humans are mammals too!!!
The bumblebee bat is the smallest mammal.
1. Birds have feathers. NO OTHER ANIMAL HAS FEATHERS.
2. Birds have wings so they can fly. BUT not all birds can fly.
3. Birds lay eggs.
4. Birds are warm-blooded.
The hummingbird is the smallest bird and it CAN´T walk.
The ostrich is the fastest and largest bird! But it CAN´T fly!!!
The penguin CAN´T fly either,
but it can swim!
What is a reptile?
1. Most reptiles lay eggs.
2. Some reptiles have legs; others slither.
3. Reptiles have hard dry scales all over their
4. Reptiles are cold-blooded.
The mini chameleon is the smallest reptile!
The salt water crocodile is the largest reptile!
The spiny tailed iguana is the fastest reptile!
The python is the longest snake!
What is an amphibian?
1. Amphibians live the first part of their life in water and the second part on land.
2. Amphibians lay eggs in the water.
3. Amphibians have wet skin.
4. Their bodies change during their life.
5. Amphibians are cold-blooded.
6. Live near water.
The Goliath frog is the largest frog!
The Chinese Giant Salamander is the largest amphibian!
This frog is the smallest amphibian!
What is a fish?
1. Fish have fins.
2. Fish have scales.
3. Fish have gills to breathe underwater.
4. Fish live in the water.
5. Fish lay eggs.
6. Fish are cold-blooded animals.
The Dwarf Goby is the smallest fish!
The sunfish is the heaviest fish!
The whale shark is the biggest fish!
What is an insect?
1. Have a hard outer shell.
2. There bodies are made of three different sections.
3. All insects have antennas.
4. Insects are born from eggs.
5. Insects have NO backbone.
6. Insects have 6-8 legs.
There are more types of insects than any other animal!!!