Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 11 Birthdays
Characters: Amanda, Leo, and Angelina
Conflict: Amanda and Leo's 11th birthday repeats the next day over and over again. Rising Actions 1. Celebrate every birthday together all their lives and now they don't.
2. Now that they don't they have a serious problem with that one day.
3. They search for the answers and have a little fun along the way. Climax Falling Action/Resolution Once they find out what to do they fix it and go to combined party once again. The actual next day they open their presents together. Theme and Symbols Theme: Friendship is very important and it is important not to let little fights get in the way of that bond. Memorable Quote "Nothing nice you ever do for anyone is for no reason." Page 240
The genre of my book is mystery because they are trying to figure out why their birthday keeps on repeating and how to stop it. Genre They talk to someone very important that could really help them find a way out. Angelina These shoes are pain This is the repetitive of the one day This alarm clock is friendship Opinion
Overall I really liked the book and I would recommend this book to someone who is interested in a book with a little mystery that is funny and likes friendship.