Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Source Notecards
Source notecards must include:
1. The source number at the top right (to help you organize)
2. The complete citation in the body of the card (using proper MLA format)
3. Your name and the notecard number (#1 of ____) on the back Source notecards Notes Notecard -You must have at least 5 notes notecards for your paper
-Each notecard has only ONE idea
-Notes Notecards must include
1. MLA parentheical citation at top left (author and page number)
2. Source number (from source card at the top right
3. Labeled either "Direct Quote" or "Paraphrase" at the top center of the card
4. Organizational note at the bottom right (intro, body, conclusion)
5. Your name and the notecard number (1 of _) on the back
Notes Notecard Notes Notecard Sources Notecards # 1 Verducci, Tom. "Is Baseball in the Asterisk Era?" Sports Illustrated. 15 March 2004: 36-39. Print. Full name and notecard # on the back! (Verducci 38) #1 Paraphrase Barry Bonds hit his 661st home run with his trainer
Greg Anderson under indictment for distrubitng steroids. Body (full name and notecard # on back) (Verducci 38) #1 Direct Quote "Bonds denies using steroids, and his lawyer, Michael Rains, told the San Fancisco Chronicle, 'We continue to adamantly deny that Barry was provided, furnished, or supplied with any of those substances.'" Intro (full name and notecard # on back)