Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Group 6k Chemistry Project Our goal for the first poster was to make a Perdiodic Table that is easy to understand. This will help future students comprehend the periodic table.
Goals Working on the poster Goals Working on the poster Who Did What Our goal for the second poster was to teach students how to correctly make Lewis Dot Diagrams. The poster has all the rules that one needs to follow
and also gives examples
Orel: Wrote post-its, colored the cloud, wrote for the second poster, and provided a house to work in.
Pamela: Outline for the periodic table,
taped down the post-its, cut out
the clouds, and bought supplies.
Ian: Taped down the post-its,
cut out information cards, and
Goodbye Mr. Mukai! Thank you for
everything. We will miss you!!!